Due to the reliability and credibility features, TP-link has always earned the attention of users. It is best one product for providing the backup compatibility with high-speed network connectivity. Now it is easier to install and configure with TP-Link router via wired and wireless using Tplinklogin.net. The wireless connectivity allows the user to expand the networks via Wi-Fi if it is configured properly. Here is described the access to wireless and cable configuration.
Configuration of TP-Link Router
The modern Routers or Extenders are specialized for a web-based interface which enables the TP-Link to configure a web browser easily. In order to access TP-Link Router configuration, you must visit Tplinklogin net. The further instructions are as given below:
- First of all, make sure you are connected to TP-Link Router via the internet using Wi-Fi.
- Open your web browser using the default TP-Link Router IP address.
- It will ask for the username and password, confirm this using default username and password.
- You have the successful login and it will display a quick setup page, you can press the NEXT button.
- You have logged into the TP-Link Router now you are able to make changes in its settings.
TP-Link Router Default Settings
Access to TP-Link Router Setup
There is no specific software or drivers to use TP-Link Router, Whether you choose wired or wireless connectivity with TP-Link any a model, In order to access Tplink Router Setup you can go through:
- After the complete Tplinklogin, look at the left-hand side button “Quick Setup” which allow the users to make required settings.
- Select the network, go to LAN and change the LAN IP address.
- Select the Wireless, go to wireless settings and select the SSID Network Name (mainly it is a router’s name).
- Select the wireless, go to wireless security, make changes as per your router and save the changes.
- Select the DHCP, go to DHCP settings, find DHCP server and make it disable.
- If you want to reboot the system then go to system tools and click on Reboot.
In case you are not able to approach the appropriate option, let us know we shall provide proper guidance on Tplink Router Setup via call.
Benefits Of Using TP-Link Router
There is a comprehensive range of Desktops, Mobile Phones, Tablets, Notebooks and similar devices, these are connected via Tplink RouterSetup so that the devices can work faster like sharing the files with other networks, use as a bridge or extend the range of modem’s Wi-Fi, etc. with the benefits such as:
- The modern devices offer safe and secure web browsing at best speed.
- It works as monitoring systems for all the devices as well as in saving the extra data usages.
- It allows the users to control over the access of internet connectivity through the hotspots.
- It is capable to connect and expand the networks over the Wi-Fi and internet connectivity.
- The good security system enables one to secure the data usage and keep the data secure from malicious content into the devices.
Maintenance of TP-Link Router
As known to everyone, any devices work well if the user secures it. Your negligence can create the issue as given above. Be careful when accessing the Tplinklogin net.
- A user must change the default settings mainly the username and password for security purpose. Make sure to hide the password and never share this with anyone. For creating a strong password, you need to use alphanumeric character and symbols too.
- The default username and password all letters contain lower case. If you make the changes you need to maintain the password as per your understanding and memory