Tenda routers are not so known router brand, but users who are using them, are quite impressed by the product. They are considered as cost-effective and budget-friendly routers. Tenda routers can effectively boost overall network performance. You can enjoy 300 Mbps speed on the 2.4GHz & 867 Mbps on the 5GHz band if you have Tenda AC9 AC1200. This much high throughput is all due to four gigabit Ethernet ports. This much high perform is offering Tenda entry-level router. On this website, we are trying to guide you on Tenda router setup page & Tenda wifi setup. As we believe, you won’t get handful information, especially on routers like Tenda Routers. So this is our initiative, to educate you all, on Tenda router login & Tenda router firmware upgrade. If you are searching information about Tenda wifi setup wizard, stay connected to this website. Or get essential info on 192.168.l0.1 router login Tenda & resolve issues related to 192 168 0 1 admin password. Now, we will start with the Tenda N30 11N router installation, prior Method of Tenda wifi setup.
How to Install Tenda N30 11N Router?
- Connect the given power adapter one end, into the router and its other end into the nearby, power outlet.
- Now connect the LAN port on your Tenda N30 11N, into the NIC port on the PC, by using Ethernet cable.
- Next connect the WAN Port On Tenda N30 11N Router, to the internet-enabled ADSL modem, via Ethernet Cable.
- Put the Setup Wizard CD into PC CD-ROM.
To know further steps, on the installation of Tenda N30 11N Router, talk to our experts. They are available on the toll-free number 24/7. You can ask them about 192 168 l0 1 admin password & Tenda router firmware upgrade
Tenda Router Login for (Tenda W311R Router)
- Initially, plug in the Tenda W311R router, & connect it to your wired PC.
- Next, connect the cable to the Tenda W311R router, one of the Yellow ports.
- Launch a web browser, on your computer or a wireless device.
- Use Tenda W311R default IP Address, 192.168.l0.1 setup Tenda, into browser address bar.
- After entering the default IP address, next window will ask for 198.168.l0.1 router login Tenda credentials.
- Now, enter the default, 192 168 l0 1 admin password, into the given fields.
- If you have no knowledge about, default 192.168.l0.1 router login Tenda credentials, take advice from us.
- Find the way to Basic Settings panel, by click the WLAN Settings. After the successful Tenda router login, you will land on Enable Wireless settings.
How To Secure Home Network Via Tenda wifi setup wizard
It is very easy to secure your home network in Tenda router, via the Tenda wifi setup wizard. So, go through the below-given steps which are needed to follow as they are given. Let’s get started with Tenda wifi setup wizard, & secure your home network.
- Here, we will do the Tenda router login, to access Tenda AC15 AC1900 router interface.
- Once you do login to your Tenda AC15 AC1900 router interface, visit the Wireless Security Settings, for further settings.
- Under Wireless Security Settings, you can choose a number of wifi settings, which will secure your home network.
- You will get Settings to modify under wireless security settings are security mode, a cipher type & modification of wifi password. By default, you will get 12345678 with WPA-PSK AES encryption. So, you can change this anytime, for improved security of your home network.
Want to know more about, how to use Tenda wifi setup wizard, to modify router settings? If yes, call us at our toll-free number. You can also chat live with our team anytime, to resolve Tenda wifi setup wizard issues.